Youth group, 3 weeks / 4 weeks programme in the UK
This youth technology exchange programme aims to inspire and empower young Chinese students with the skills, technology and vision needed to create vibrant futures through exchange, hands-on, and skill-development workshops, as well as interactions with industry experts and professionals.
The programme aims to enable future leaders of the generations to learn how they can use cutting-edge technologies to make a positive impact in their communities around the world. Chinese students will travel to the UK to join their peer UK students for a three to four weeks exchange programme. They will participate in an interactive technology and computer camp, interacting with the state-of-the-art design and technology with hands-on training in information technology and design development, such as digital dialogue and online media sharing, interactive theme-based discussions, etc.
Major benefits include:
1) Access to international resources and networks that support their interests, passion and educational goals;
2) Develop knowledge and gain technical skills in tech fields necessary for future career development;
3) Opportunity for a two-day job shadowing work experience with tech professionals in UK leading technology companies;
4) Experience life in a UK university alongside technical training with peers sharing similar interests from different cultural and socio-economic backgrounds;
5) Equip students with concept, idea or model through the exchange program for serving their home communities and support their future academic and professional goals in the technology field.
6) Experience vibrant culture and dynamic life through incorporated social activities and events;
7) Develop friendship, enhance English language skills, and gain firsthand British cultural values and diverse way of life with host families.
Check it out below for other youth programmes that we organise as well as other activities we engage in.